April 20, 2008

Raiders: The Adaptation in Vancouver May 2

I'm finding out more and more about event organization -- like, for example, that no one has a Serving it Right certificate AND wants to put their name on a one-day liquor license. Or that they use freakin' WALLPAPER GLUE to put up those posters on construction sites and posting poles downtown. But I digress.

Vancouver blogger and self-professed 'huge, geeky nerd'Shane Birley has nicely upped the show on his blog, Shane's World. It's my experience that the people least likely to actually be huge geeky nerds happen to think they fit that category. A tip of the huge, geeky hat to Shane, and I hope I get to shake his paw at the event.

Shane is a big part of Left Right Minds, a multi-service company dealing providing web development, promotions, consulting and a bunch of other services for businesses and non-profits. The biggest arts name I recognize on their roster is Uzume Taiko, the super-cool drumming group that's been (ahem) making noise the past couple of years.

Thanks again, Shane!

No comments: